Apply for the Greater Copenhagen Career Programme for international students and boost your career opportunities in Denmark.
Businesses in Denmark are in need of experts with specialised technical skills, international experience and cultural understanding of foreign markets.
The Greater Copenhagen Career Programme aims at gearing international students for a career in the many companies and organisations in Denmark looking for employees with global skills.
It is a 6-months mentoring and networking program for full degree international students in Greater Copenhagen.
Join the programme to:
- Learn how to structure your CV, application and LinkedIn profile and how to use job vacancy portals in Denmark.
- Learn how to present yourself professionally.
- Take part in job matchmaking activities with companies.
- Learn how to use networking in your career strategy.
- Familiarise yourself with the labour market, working culture and workers’ rights in Denmark.
- Take part in activities, which will improve your value for Danish companies.
For any enquiries about this program, please contact email@example.com
The next Greater Copenhagen Career Program will run from October 2020 to May 2021. You can apply from August 1st to September 10th 2020.