If you are an international student in Denmark or if you have already graduated from a Danish University and want to find work in Denmark, Then, the Greater Copenhagen Career Program (GCCP) is exactly what you need.
The programme has been specifically designed to help boost your career opportunities.
Danish businesses need your skills!
International graduates are in demand. Businesses in Denmark need experts with specialist technical skills, international experience, and cultural understanding of foreign markets. The Greater Copenhagen Career Program aims at readying international students for careers in the many companies and organisations in Denmark looking for employees with global skills.
The Greater Copenhagen Career Program is a free-to-join 6-months career and mentoring programme for recently graduated international students or those enrolled on a full degree course based in Greater Copenhagen.
Top reasons to join:
- Get a personal mentor from a Danish company
- Learn how to structure your CV, application, and LinkedIn profile and how to use job vacancy websites in Denmark
- Learn how to create a professional impression
- Take part in job match-making activities with companies
- Familiarize yourself with the labour market, working culture, and workers’ rights in Denmark
- Take part in activities that will improve your value for Danish companies
For any inquiries about this programme, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about the programme, click here.
Application process for the Greater Copenhagen Career Program:
Requirements for applying to the Greater Copenhagen Career Program:
- You must be a non-Dane, residing in the Greater Copenhagen area
- You are either enrolled in a full degree university program that is based in the Greater Copenhagen area and are close to graduate OR you have recently graduated from a university based in the Greater Copenhagen area
- You have not previously participated in the Greater Copenhagen Career Program
- Note that you can't participate in the Greater Copenhagen Career Program and the Young Professionals in Denmark programme at the same time.