More than 1,000 international talents from over 75 countries are currently part of our Young Professionals in Denmark (YPD) network. Join this global community too and together, lets make the future more sustainable for all!
What is Young Professionals in Denmark? It's a six-month career development and networking program designed for full-degree international Master's, MBA, and Ph.D. students enrolled at a Danish University, with an emphasis on sustainability and the green transition. By joining, you'll gain essential skills, build a powerful network, and receive unique career counseling to help you secure a green job in Denmark after graduation.
Throughout the program, you'll participate in online matchmaking events, company visits, and career development workshops, all tailored to promote sustainable practices and green innovations. You'll expand your network with like-minded individuals and industry representatives, fostering connections that will contribute to a greener future. The YPD programme for 2023/24 will run between October and April. The deadline for applications is the 22nd of September. You will hear from us on the outcome of your application by the end of September.
Why join the Young Professionals in Denmark programme?
- Gain valuable insights into Danish working culture through workshops focused on sustainability and green practices.
- Connect with potential employers during matchmaking events with a focus on sustainable industries.
- Develop your personal brand as a sustainability advocate and acquire essential skills for your green job search.
- Become a member of the Green Career Club and experience continuous support from your university. Enjoy engaging in peer-to-peer events and participate in feedback workshops centered around sustainability. Join us in making a positive impact on the environment and building a greener future together.
All of this comes at no cost to participants, as we are committed to supporting the transition to a green economy.
The application process for the YPD programme:
Requirements for applying to the Young Professionals in Denmark programme:
- You must be a non-Danish national student
- You must be enrolled in a full-degree Master's, Ph.D. or MBA at one of the eight partner universities in Denmark - Aalborg University, Aarhus University (only the Department of Business Development and Technology), Copenhagen Business School, Technical University of Denmark, University of Copenhagen, IT University of Copenhagen, Roskilde University and University of Southern Denmark
- You must have at least 1 year left of your studies (2 semesters)
- You have not participated in the YPD programme previously
- Note that you can't participate in the YPD programme and the Greater Copenhagen Careers programme at the same time.
Application process and selection criteria
After submitting your CV and application, you will be asked to participate in a video interview where you will answer a question related to your motivation for pursuing sustainability and green transition opportunities in Denmark. The video interview holds significant weight in our selection process, as we are looking for passionate individuals committed to driving positive change in their future careers.
Join us in shaping a sustainable and green future for Denmark and the world. Partner with us in the Young Professionals in Denmark program, and together, we can make a real difference in the global green transition!