More than 1,000 international talents from over 75 countries are currently part of our Young Professionals in Denmark (YPD) network. You can join this global community too!
Young Professionals in Denmark is a free-to-join one-year career development and networking programme for full-degree international Master's, MBA, and Ph.D students enrolled at a Danish University. The programme allows you to gain skills, network contacts, and unique career counseling to help you land your first job in Denmark after graduation.
Throughout this programme you will participate in online matchmaking events, company visits, and career development workshops while at the same time expanding your network, both with company representatives and fellow international students!
The YPD programme runs between October and June each year. The application for the next round of the programme opens in August 2021.
Top reasons to join:
- Learn about Danish working culture at workshops and expand your professional network during company visits
- Participate in matchmaking events where you will have the possibility to meet your future employer
- Learn how to brand yourself as a professional and gain useful insights and skills for your job hunt
- Last but not least, it's free
Application process for the YPD programme:
Requirements for applying to the Young Professionals in Denmark programme:
- You must be a non-Danish national student
- You must be enrolled in a full-degree Master's, Ph.D. or MBA at one of the seven partner universities in Denmark - Aalborg University, Copenhagen Business School, Technical University of Denmark, University of Copenhagen, IT University of Copenhagen, Roskilde University and University of Southern Denmark
- You must have at least 1 year left of your studies
Application process and selection criteria
When you have submitted your CV and application you will receive an email asking you to answer two questions in a video interview. The video is the central part of your application to the programme, and we will not consider your application if you don't submit it. Selection for the programme is primarily based on your motivation to pursue career opportunities in Denmark.
The application for the next round of the YPD programme opens in August 2021.